My Little Sunshine (MLS) Academy is an international early education childhood center; a 5-minute walk from the Metro Line #2, 3 and 4 in the Zhongshan Park area of Shanghai. We offer an American curriculum to students from ages 12 months to 6 years old. Each class has a Native English-speaking teacher and assisted by a Chinese-speaking teacher. The MLS Administration is managed by a group of experienced expatriates, who are passionate in early childhood education. We focus on teamwork and believe that each staff member is valuable to the organization. We created a friendly atmosphere for our teachers. MLS welcomes you to join our organization. Come apply now!
We are seeking to fill 2 Homeroom Teacher positions. Criteria are as follows:
• Native English speaker required
• Must have at least two years of teaching experience
• An Early Childhood Education degree preferred
• Teaching certificate or working towards one is preferred
• Creative teaching skills, adaptable to new environment, emphasis on teamwork
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills, outgoing personality
• Clean and tidy as we are sensitive to personal hygiene
• Knowledge of technology in the classroom
• Familiar with playing musical instruments and/or American Curriculum is a plus.
Compensation includes: Base pay, year-end bonus, medical insurance, annual passage allowance in support of home leave, housing allowance, relocation allowance, annual paid leave and professional advancement opportunity.