Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Events and Promotions BOOK EVENT – A NOVEL ABOUT EXPAT WOMEN WRITTEN BY AN EXPAT MOM

• cucinanto

BOOK EVENT – A NOVEL ABOUT EXPAT WOMEN WRITTEN BY AN EXPAT MOM

Hi Shanghai Mamas,

I’d like to invite the community to my book event in Shanghai: I will introduce my novel “Parsley & Coriander – Life in China with Italian flavor”.

when: APRIL 20th, 7 pm

where: GARDEN BOOKS, SHANGHAI, 325 CHANG LE RD.

The book pictures many kinds of expat ladies, their challenges, their struggles and their enthusiasm. One of the main characters is a mom like me: a little bit anxious, always afraid of doing new things, shy. Imagine her astonishment when she arrived at Shanghai Pudong airport for the first time!!!

Another one is worried about her 12 years old daughter: she wonders if going abroad, tearing her off from relatives, friends and her familiar environment, can cause problems for her.

During the talk and the following discussion, we will touch many other topics related to expat life, with a special consideration for trailing spouses.

Hope to meet you there!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Events and Promotions BOOK EVENT – A NOVEL ABOUT EXPAT WOMEN WRITTEN BY AN EXPAT MOM

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in