Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Calling all volunteers: come help out at our family day party on Sun 19 November

• hannah-zheng

Calling all volunteers: come help out at our family day party on Sun 19 November

Hi all

We’re currently planning our most awesome annual party ever, and whether you have an hour to spare on the day of the party, or some time to contribute in the weeks leading up to the event, we need you!  The thing that makes Shanghai Mamas special is that we are 100% volunteer-run, and we would love to have you join us to lend a hand- it’s a great way to meet new friends, meet the executive committee and to find a feeling of connection through volunteerism.

Please take a look at our volunteer sign up sheet, which you can find here  https://www.volunteersignup.org/JFR3E . We have roles available both before and after the party, so even if you’re not free on the day you can still help us out loads!  You can see a little summary of the type of tasks we will have for the shifts:

Friday 17 November, 5 – 8pm: goody bag stuffing
    Saturday 18 November, afternoon shift: set up, furniture and equipment layout
    Saturday 18 November, 5 pm onwards: set up, furniture and equipment layout
    Sunday 19 November, Morning shift: Set up, Decoration, Dealing with vendors, Tickets
    Sunday 19 November, Noon shift: Activities and Raffle
    Sunday 19 November, Afternoon shift: Activities, Raffle, Tear down

Not only will we be super grateful, but we’ll also invite you to our volunteer appreciation event later in the year, so, what are you waiting for?!

jenny

Reply To: Calling all volunteers: come help out at our family day party on Sun 19 November

Want a FREE ticket to the party – be sure to sign up to volunteer!!

ling_chen0301

Reply To: Calling all volunteers: come help out at our family day party on Sun 19 November

Me too! Signed for volunteer:)

Hello Jenny,

Thank you for organised this useful website% Fb

My fb: Ling Chen

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010186144789&lst=100010186144789%3A100010186144789%3A1506670713

Can you help to add me? Although I request on FB thanks jenny!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Calling all volunteers: come help out at our family day party on Sun 19 November

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in