Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Events and Promotions DIY your own Paint : Mum&Kid Class

• estelle25

DIY your own Paint : Mum&Kid Class

Hi Mamas !

I’m happy to announce you that I will host a Mum&Kid class to teach you how to DIY your own paint ! Yes ma’am, DIY, which means NO chemicals AT ALL for your little ones !  As paint is nothing without stamps, we will also create our natural stamps and have fun with it!

This will be a nice opportunity to meet new friends, both for you and the kids.

The workshop is aimed at kids aged 2 to 5 years old with one of their parent, in English. It will be hosted at ChinChin by Wheat, on Fumin Lu 291, Xuhui. We will provide a snack for the little ones and coffee/tea for parents. On Thursday, Mach the 15th, from 10 to 11.30. (workshop on Saturday 10th is full already..)

Please scan QR code on the attached flyer to register at least 48hours prior to the workshop, or feel free to contact me on WeChat : EstelleLaPatMat

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Events and Promotions DIY your own Paint : Mum&Kid Class

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in