Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Have an hour to volunteer at our Easter Party?

• petunia

Have an hour to volunteer at our Easter Party?

Hello all,

As we are organizing our upcoming Easter Sunday party, we are noticing there are a few openings for those who have an hour to volunteer.  We would like to have a Shanghai Mamas table, to welcome and to inform newcomers or to serve as a meeting point, and to take donations at the bouncy castle.

I’d be happy to say ‘free entry’, but it is already 😉  I’ll buy you some Easter bunnny ears?

It’s shaping up to be a fantastic afternoon, and it’s a great space.

Please feel free to PM me at msjessicat on wechat if you can spare an hour at any point during the day.

Thank you and see you there!

petunia

Reply To: Have an hour to volunteer at our Easter Party?

Need to bump this up!

We have a few dedicated volunteers, but if there are two or three more people that could spare an hour, we’d be really grateful.

Mostly it’s just sitting by the Shanghai Mama table and being helpful and friendly to anyone who might like to know more about the community and how we support each other through these events.  There will be Easter eggs and bunny ears for sale, so a little light cash work, but nothing crazy. There is also a position to keep an eye on the bouncy castle (of course parents will be there!  But it might need some extra oversite).

Keep your fingers crossed for good weather!  The field is beautiful and the activities are bountiful.  But, there is also ample space for fun indoors, so we if do get rained out, no problems, there is a plan.

Hope to see you there either way!  I’ll be the one with the chocolate 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Have an hour to volunteer at our Easter Party?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in