Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Shanghai Mamas Annual party – now on Sun 19 November

• jenny

Shanghai Mamas Annual party – now on Sun 19 November

We have a very important date for your diary – come join us on Sunday 19 November for the annual Shanghai Mamas party!

It’s that time again! Our annual party is not just a time to get together and enjoy the food, vendors and activities with friends and families, it’s also a time to celebrate ourselves and the community we have created. As well as being enormous fun, the party is our major fundraiser to enable us to fund the website and community events running for another year, and we’d love you to join us!

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to postpone our party from the original date of Saturday 21 October. But, our new date of Sunday 19 November ensures that our party is still the best place in town to hang out and enjoy live music, food, shopping and family fun activities with long-time friends and new faces from our vibrant community. Shanghai Mamas events are unique since we so deeply value our community connections – come let your hair down and relax with other international parents and make some new friends in great company.

Even better, as we had to change our date, we’ve worked hard behind the scenes with our very generous sponsors are able to offer free tickets to Shanghai Mamas members and their families for our new party date. Tickets are available exclusively via this QR code. If you previously purchased tickets for our original party date, please don’t worry – we know who you are and we will be in touch to arrange your refund in the very near future. If you already registered, there is no need to re-register – this link is for those who have not previously registered.

The thing that makes Shanghai Mamas special is that we are 100% volunteer-run. We are all mamas and papas who organize events for our own community, and we would love to have you join us to lend a hand- it’s a great way to meet new friends and to find a feeling of connection through volunteerism. Whether you have an hour to spare on the day of the party, or some time to contribute in the weeks leading up to the event- we need you! Please check out our volunteer sign up site at https://www.volunteersignup.org/JFR3E and sign up to help us out. This year our party planning crew is a great group of lively volunteers- our meetings are very productive, but also lots of fun…come join us!

We can’t wait to party with you on 19 November!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

petunia

Reply To: Shanghai Mamas Annual party – now on Sun 19 November

Just to bump this up and let everyone know…I am working hard to refund the tickets.  It’s a bit of a process so please be patient.  I am hoping to have everything done by the original party date, and then it might take Yoopay a day or two to send you the notice.

If you paid on wechat you will receive an email giving you information as to how to proceed with the refund.  Once you have clicked all the right buttons, it takes 5-7 working days to process it from wechat to your bank account.

If you paid by bank card/visa, in the past it has taken 5-7 days as well for the money to be received.  Please PM me here or send a message to the party email if you have problems.  You can also connect with the Yoopay help line directly on wechat.

kathytorres

Oops…it’s too late to register this event. I just saw this info. We also want to go, but there is no free tickets via the QR code above.

petunia

Hmmm…

Try this QR code.  We have a new one just for Shanghai Mamas.  The other one sold out so quickly and we wanted to make sure that we had one just for members.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kathytorres

Thanks for the reply, I just tried to scan the QR code as attached you provide. However, it’s not working. 🙁 hope we can join with you all.

rizza09

Are there still free tickets? If none, how much would it cost to buy them?

hannah-zheng

Hi

Yes, there are. Tickets are free of charge but you MUST register in advance, via the QR code above

rizza09

Thank you for the info. I dont know if it’s my connection, but I could’nt get past the “preparing the tickets” portion in the registration. Please let me know if I am missing out on anything that I shouldve done in the registration process? Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Shanghai Mamas Annual party – now on Sun 19 November

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in