Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Shanghai Mamas Wechat Group for 2018 Spring Summer Arrivals

• laetitia

Shanghai Mamas Wechat Group for 2018 Spring Summer Arrivals

Hello all,

Will you be arriving to Shanghai soon and looking to connect to some other families who you can share your experiences with or ask any questions? We have created a new Wechat group just for you! This group is intended for newcomers to Shanghai to connect with each other and discuss all topics related to the upcoming move or recent move to Shanghai. We know that this particular time can be quite emotional, daunting, scary and you will have a lot of questions. A few ‘seasoned’ Shanghai mamas are also within the group to help answer some of the commonly asked questions about the new move and to also help to connect you to local groups.

If you have not heard of Wechat yet, download this asap. You will come to understand soon that this is a lifeline living in China. Not only will you be able to connect to many new friends and discover all the different local groups and events, but you will also be able to pay (once you have China bank account) for just about everything once you are here. I’m a little unsure of the process to download Wechat out of China, but here is a guide that should help get you started. Just search for ‘Wechat’ in your app store.

https://www.wikihow.com/Use-WeChat

How to be added to group:  Once you have downloaded Wechat, search for me, username: LaetitiaLemin, and I will add you into this new group! You can also scan the attached QR code (from within the Wechat App – click + at top right hand corner of  app and then ‘Scan QR code’).

We plan to have 2 WeChat groups per year (Spring/Summer & Autumn/Winter).

Let me know if you have any questions!

Laetitia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

andreialino

Reply To: Shanghai Mamas Wechat Group for 2018 Spring Summer Arrivals

Hello, can you send a new code because it has already expired?

thanks

laetitia

Reply To: Shanghai Mamas Wechat Group for 2018 Spring Summer Arrivals

Hi there,

sure thing, thanks for reminder. Here you go!

Laetitia

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Shanghai Mamas Wechat Group for 2018 Spring Summer Arrivals

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in