Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Volunteer Appreciation Party! May 26, 7-9:30pm at Mortons IFC (Pudong)

• petunia

Volunteer Appreciation Party! May 26, 7-9:30pm at Mortons IFC (Pudong)

Are you a regular volunteer with Shanghai Mamas?  Did you give your time and energy to our awesome party last year?  Are you thinking about volunteering for a coffee morning, Mama’s Night Out, or our party next year?  (Yes, we really are planning already!)

May 26th, 7-9:30, at Morton’s 4th floor restaurant in the IFC Pudong.

Shanghai Mamas is a volunteer run organization, and this is our chance to get together and enjoy some time together, celebrating what we have built as a community.

We are planning some great give aways, thank yous, and as always, a great time.

If you are interested or planning on joining, please send a private message to me (Petunia) to reserve a space.

Hope to see you there!

petunia

Reply To: Volunteer Appreciation Party! May 26, 7-9:30pm at Mortons IFC (Pudong)

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has reached out and offered to volunteer for Shanghai Mamas lately.  I’ve been blown away by our awesome community.

The best thing for me about volunteering for Shanghai Mamas has been how much I get back from the community in terms of support, opportunity, and friendship.  Meeting (even if it’s only on WeChat so far) so many interesting and talented people is truly amazing.

I really do hope to meet you all in person at Morton’s.  And BTW, Morton’s in both IFC and IAPM is totally down to hosting Mamma’s Night’s Out if anyone want to take up that mantle.  We had our executive meeting there last week and had a great time.  Those lettuce bites?  And the tacos?  And OK, the giant bowl of fresh chips with blue cheese dip.  I don’t even mind admitting that on a very bad day I would order that and a martini and eat the whole damn thing myself.

And the party is coming up soon (October, but in planning terms that soon)!  Our plans are massive, and it’s going to be amazing.

Thank you again, Happy May Holiday and enter those contests.  There are some great ones.  And look for more!

petunia

Reply To: Volunteer Appreciation Party! May 26, 7-9:30pm at Mortons IFC (Pudong)

Bump!

Just PM me if you’re planning on coming so I can order enough chips.  And if you know which martini you want already let me know and I’ll have it waiting for you!

petunia

And just in case you’re on the fence, here’s the menu.

We’re working off of page 1, their POWER HOUR menu.

If you have any specific dietary needs please let me know but I’ll for sure be getting some vegetarian options as well as some seafood free and gluten free options as well.

If you’re coming, please let me know your drink order as we have to pre-order everything.  Otherwise I’ll just be grabbing a bunch of extra wine and handing it out!

Hope to see you soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Welcome to Shanghai Mamas Forums Official Announcements Volunteer Appreciation Party! May 26, 7-9:30pm at Mortons IFC (Pudong)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Log in