Note from Shanghai Mamas Exec Committee: Redleaf Hospital has been a great sponsor of ShanghaiMamas for 2016-2017 and we regret they are being forcibly relocated on such short notice. Since we know many of our members are also their clients, we wanted to reach out for a statement and help them to spread the word about their new location. In their words, here is the response to questions about how they will move forward.
A Letter To All Clients of Redleaf International Women & Children’s Hospital
Client-first has always been a prime directive for Redleaf Hospital when we serving our customers. Such endurance of work has made it possible for Redleaf hospital to thrive in the past four years. Our clients are from over 100 nations and regions. More than 1800 families choose Redleaf because they believe that Redleaf is a trustworthy hospital. They made the continuance of Redleaf possible today.
Now, despite our regret and under the pressure we unexpectedly faced these days, we hereby have to make the follow statement to our dearest clients with our unswerving sincerity that:
Due to the policy reasons and governmental requirement, Redleaf International Women and Children’s Hospital has to move accordingly. In middle August, the district government of Xuhui will have substantial form of negotiations with our hospital. The outcomes remain unknown. As for Redleaf Hospital who chose to establish the service at No.1209,Mid. Huaihai Road four years ago, this place has been invested with our entire staff’s efforts. This place means a lot to many people. Now, we cannot bear to leave here. We hope that Redleaf Hospital can still have your support during our re-adjusting period and on later days.
As of September 4, 2017, the Redleaf Obstetrics and Gynecology departments as well as Outpatient and Inpatient services have begun relocating to No. 155, Songyuan Road, Xuhui District. To ensure a smooth and safe transition of medical services before the opening of the new site, we would like to provide several announcements for Redleaf families:
- Redleaf has received the relevant government licenses and permits for maternal and infant health care during the transition.
- During the transition, all facilities, equipment, environmental protection, and flu control, will be maintained in accordance with the national standards and requirements, and audit work will be complete as of September 4, 2017.
- Due to the facilities relocation currently underway, our service hotline at 021-61963333 may experience connection interruptions. We apologize for any inconveniences caused, and we will resume hotline services as soon as possible. Additionally, the customer service department can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As of September 6, 2017, Redleaf will resume normal operation of the Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Pediatric outpatient services (fourth floor), as well as the Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Pediatrics inpatient services (ninth floor). We welcome all Redleaf families to inquire about new services.
- For clients of the Obstetrics, Pediatrics, and Postpartum rehabilitation centers who have not used their full service terms at the time of the relocation, Redleaf and the local government are committed to providing a satisfactory solution to your needs. We are actively contacting customers according to the date of their delivery and reservation, and also welcome you to contact Redleaf directly.
In the face of this unexpected relocation, Redleaf is grateful for our patients’ trust and support. During the relocation process in these past two days, two babies have been safely born at 155 Songyuan Road. We have worked to find the best solutions, and apologize for any inconvenience to families caused by the relocation.
Going forward we promise that Redleaf will be with you, growing together day by day.
Shanghai Redleaf International Women & Children’s Hospital