Thanks to all 250 people who braved the rain and made our Family Meet-Up on Saturday a wonderful success. Guests of all ages enjoyed delicious platters from Swiss Butchery, balloons and stuffed pandas from YCIS, face painting by PureSmile, and arts and crafts with Awesome Kids Club. Jiahui’s elephant got a lot of cuddles, and their stickers were a hit! Shanghai United Family distributed amazing discount vouchers for the whole family. Our sponsors are the best!
As always, this was pulled together by our grassroots team of volunteers. Thank you so much to everyone who pitched in from the initial planning stages to directing families on the day.
Massive thanks to photographer Lily Chen for the beautiful photos (WeChat ID: lilychenphotographerChina). She is also available for family portraits and event photography
We had fantastic prizes donated by wonderful community partners. All families received a jar of organic pasta sauce from Alce Nero and a water testing kit from Greenwave.
In addition, everyone who completed their Shanghai Mamas ice breaker activity and submitted scavenger hunt photos was entered in to win a prize. The winners are listed below. If you have not been contacted directly to claim your prize, please email email@example.com.
- Nikki Malek won 2 days of Awesome Kids Club camp and a free class at iStage
- Eva won 1 day of Awesome Kids Club camp and a free class at iStage
- Janette S won a beautiful Grimms Wooden Rainbow from KEKA
- Susanna Pinto won 500 RMB to spend at Tek-Shanghai and a free class at iStage
- Alice won 500RMB to Abbey Road and a free class at iStage
- Charlene won a voucher for a facial from Subconscious Day Spa
- Lisa Renstroem won a voucher for a facial at Subconscious Day Spa