Scroll down to see some of the prizes up for grabs!
Click here to see some of our favorite entries from our last Mamas “Waiting It Out” contest.
Show us how you’re “Waiting It Out”, wherever you are in the world.
- Share a photo on your WeChat moments with #mamaswaitingitout
- Take a screenshot
- Send the screenshot and the original photo to our Official WeChat account
Want an extra chance to win? If you’re on Instagram, it could be your lucky month!
Post your photo with #mamaswaitingitout and tag @shanghaimamas!
Contest closes at 11:59 pm, Shanghai time, on March 31, 2020.
Please note, you can send as many entries as you’d like, but your name will only be entered into the lucky draw once per platform. We’ll put all the names into one list where entries will be drawn at random.
Photo submissions may be shared by Shanghai Mamas on our accounts with or without attribution. Please do not share photos if you do not want them broadcast to the world!
Share images of your family, your friends, yourself, your surroundings –whatever you’ve got, we wanna see it and share it! Whether you want to give others inspiration, a momentary escape from their day, or someone to commiserate with, we welcome your submissions.
And check out these prizes!
Floorball is the safest hockey sport in the world, with emphasis on skills and fun. Floorball Centre Pro is offering 2 free training sessions (ages 4 to 15) that are about more than floorball; they are about enjoying sports, and getting better while having fun.
Playmaker is back open for business with intensive hygiene practices in place to ensure safety while having a blast with friends. Win 2 FREE tickets (2 kids and up to 4 adults) for a one-of-a-kind interactive indoor sports experience, where you can eat, drink, and play with the entire family.
Greenwave is donating a Waterbaby Faucet Filter (498 RMB value) to a lucky family! Get ready for soft skin and hair –it removes virtually all of the chlorine in the water, while softening it.
Remember our gorgeous city maps? They were designed and illustrated by the creative team at Kern Design, who is donating framed A2 prints of each! No matter where you end up in the world, remember Shanghai as it was when you were here.
Outside is looking pretty good right now. Generation First is donating a one day family hike to Kaolao Mountain on May 3!
Not to mention:
- two tickets to UnTour’s popular Street Eats Breakfast Food Tour (which has just started up again!),
- FlowCycle is giving one winner two classes, and you can bring another stressed out buddy along,
- restaurant vouchers from Abbey Road and Hungry Lung’s Kitchen to get you back to Happy Hour in every sense,
- Green and Gorgeous is sponsoring two boxes of Blossom of Youth Infusion Masks for maximum skin cell renewal and anti-aging,
- valued at 1038 RMB, Zurita’s Crystal Silk shirt is ethically produced, beautiful, and feels great on your skin,
- a family veggie box from Goma Greens to practice your newly honed cooking skills,
- de-stressing Pukaki massage oil that our team is drooling over from Eu Noia,
- Soapnut Republic’s Kitchen Bundle can help you keep your home clean,
- two tickets to join a Historic Shanghai walk to learn more about this wonderful place we call home,
- a 6-month coffee subscription from Jonas Emil (that’s 12 bags of Shanghai Silhouette coffee!),
- one week of healthy baby or toddler meals delivered by Little Ones,
- the moon on your finger with a gorgeous ring from Okra,
- and three families will get cookie canvases from Strictly Cookies –a delicious activity to enjoy together while Waiting It Out.