ShanghaiMamas is a non-profit, grassroots organization, run by our members and supported by the community.
We currently raise money through various kinds of co-operation with local businesses as well as fundraising events. ShanghaiMamas is a well-networked community that has exceptional word of mouth with a key demographic (international parents establishing their shopping habits in a new city.) If you are a Shanghai business who would like to work with ShanghaiMamas, please add your name to our mailing list and we will send out information about opportunities regularly. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our advertising package.
Kinds of opportunities:
- Organizational sponsorship with multiple kinds of promotion
- Event sponsorship with face-to-face access to our members
- Digest sponsorship
- Website ads
ShanghaiMamas is almost entirely run by volunteers. Get involved, meet people, and contribute back to your community. Types of activities:
- Website: design and function
- Website: content
- Forum moderators
- Events: planning and implementation
- Outreach: let people know about ShanghaiMamas and help sign up new members (mainly by going to events)
- Volunteer Management
Interested in getting involved? Send an email to email@example.com with how you’d like to help!