Job Post: Sponsorship Coordinator Role for ShMamas
November 14, 2016 at 6:33 PM
Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator
Shanghai Mamas is a non-profit organization connecting the largest community of international families living in Shanghai. We are currently searching for a Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator to support our expanding community.
• Professional sales and / or marketing experience;
• Strong organizational skills and a high level of initiative;
• Ability to build rapport and manage relationships in order to market Shanghai Mamas advertising and sponsorship opportunities to the greater Shanghai community;
• Ability to use (or learn how to use) analytics tools to provide data as needed;
• Graphic design and WordPress skills are a plus. Job Duties:
• Contacting community businesses to share our media package and follow-up to nurture and build relationships over time;
• Tracking and publishing advertisement analytics;
• Identifying and recruiting possible organizational sponsors;
• Connecting and sharing marketing materials with local publications and aligning organizations to expand the Shanghai Mamas brand.
This role has flexible hours and location, though meetings are often required as the advertiser relationship progresses. Salary is in the 7-8K RMB range, with the possibility of a commission structure as the role expands.
Interested candidates should send their CV or interest letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Application – Marketing & Sponsorship Coordinator.