Welcome (back) event – meet and mingle with families just like you!
Welcome (back) event – meet and mingle with families just like you!September 4, 2018 at 5:52 AM
Join Shanghai Mamas and Fields online grocery store on Saturday 8th September to discover everything you need to make the most of your Shanghai life. It’s free entry!
Enjoy dishes from FIELDS and their suppliers and learn about where your food comes from. You can expect:
- Homestyle classics from FIELDS KITCHEN
- Hand cut cheese from FIELDS DELI
- Organic vegetables from Foodpedia organic farm
- Wines from Auchan Wines
- Beef and lamb from Classic Food
- Desserts from Dutch Pies
- Ice Cream from Gracie’s
- Smoked salmon from H. Forman & Son
- Fruits from Joyvio
- Sausages from Swiss Butchery
There will be a full schedule of free activities & performances to entertain you and your family, featuring music, workouts, a pet show and more! The full range of activities includes:
- Shanghai City Ballet – hip hop kids class
- MTHD – HIIT workout
- Shanghai Latin Dance – dance class
- Auchan Pets – pet show
- Fitfam – workout
- Fitfam – Papas & Pipsqueaks workout
- FIELDS – watermelon eating contest
- Jitterbugs – music
IELDS has also arranged activity workshops to help your kids explore new interests – everything from calligraphy classes to skateboard demos. Here are the workshops:
- Little Bugz – kids’ crafts
- That’s Mandarin – face painting
- BoCa – Mediterranean cooking class
- Hutong School – calligraphy & painting
- Party Box – slime making activity
- ICONX – skateboarding clinic
Space is limited – scan the QR code below to register for your workshop session.
The fun doesn’t end there! These expat service providers will be on hand at the event to show you how to make your Shanghai life easier:
- Auchan Pets
- Asian Tigers
- Gillian at Alize
- Hutong School
- Lifeline Shanghai
- Renaud Air
- Shanghai United Family Hospitals
- TEK Shanghai
- That’s Shanghai & Urban Family
- Thomas Cook
Register at the FIELDS table for a chance to win some exciting prizes including:
- Free groceries for one year from FIELDS
- Two orthodontic treatment vouchers from Pure Smile
- One night stay at Kerry Hotel Pudong, including breakfast, Adventure Zone access and two Disneyland tickets from Expat Holidays
- Two days, one night trip to Xi’an from Thomas Cook
- A Fotile sink dishwasher
How to get to Shanghai Centre:
Shanghai Centre is located at 1376 Nanjing Xi Lu in Jing’an district. If you’re heading there by Metro, go to Jing’an Temple Station on Line 7.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
Reply To: Welcome (back) event – meet and mingle with families just like you!September 7, 2018 at 12:53 PM
I’m just confirming that this event will be held under cover, so even if it rains, we won’t be affected. Come over and say hi to us – you’ll find the ShanghaiMamas team right next to the stage!
The topic ‘Welcome (back) event – meet and mingle with families just like you!’ is closed to new replies.