When it comes to finding the best health insurance protection and hospital network for your family, China Expat Health has got you covered.
Instead of spending months contacting insurers and friends, researching, comparing (and still never really knowing which insurers work in real life), you can speak to a long-term China expat health insurance specialist that has already helped thousands of families find the best insurance for their needs.
How China Expat Health Can Help
• If you already have health insurance but you want to check and compare your current health insurance against the many other options in the market – connect with us and we’ll do it for you.
• If you want a simple and easy to read comparison of the insurers and the prices, priced according to your family members and your needs – connect with us and we’ll do it for you!
• If you already have health insurance, however the service is not great – connect with us and we’ll show you how to improve it! You do not even need to change insurers.
• If you already have a broker, but the service is not great – connect with us and we’ll show you how to improve it! You do not even need to change insurers.
• If you are already insured and the price is increasing too much each year – connect with us and we’ll help you bring the cost down! You do not even need to change insurers.
• If you have any questions or need any advice on your health insurance or using your insurance at clinics and hospitals – connect with us and we’ll help you get those answers!
About China Expat Health
Since 2005, China Expat Health has specialized in servicing long-term expat families and ensuring their health insurance protection is the best in the market.
We are seen on:
Our consulting team is also comprised of long-term China expats with an average of eight years’ experience. Whatever question you can think of when purchasing or managing your existing health insurance policy, 98% of the time we will know the answer right away. And if we don’t, we know how to find the answers quickly.
It’s a free service to you. It’s a no obligation chat. We will answer your questions. We will help you compare the insurers, the benefit options, and the price. We do all the work, and you do not have to buy anything from us if you do not want to.
If we can help you improve your family’s health insurance, and you want us to be your consultant (broker) in future, then your insurer will pay us a fee. This fee is already built into the insurer’s premiums so we can provide you the service at no cost to you.
And if we just help answer your questions, but we are not your consultant in future, that is also fine – the service is still free to you, and we are happy to have helped another China expat family. Our community is small – we know our efforts to improve things for each other’s families is a valuable investment.
Again, no matter if we work together in future, or if we just help answer a few questions for you, our service is ALWAYS FREE TO YOU, the customer, with no hidden extra charges or fees.
We look forward to connecting with you and helping another expat family!
The China Expat Health Team
This is a sponsored post. Shanghai Mamas share selected brands/products which are relevant to our community. The opinions expressed in this publication are those provided by China Expat Health. They do not necessarily reflect the opinions or views of Shanghai Mamas and our community.